Want to take the next step in your career? Discover new opportunities and build your skills at Progressive Systems Inc. We are a fast growing company that uses cutting edge technology to fulfill our customer’s needs. Our business is a busy, thriving environment with multiple opportunities for you to start your future. Progressive Systems Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Precision Machinery Builder (Millwright)! As a Precision Machinery Builder, you will join our growing assembly team building the most advanced, highest production machines for the building products industry.
Salary: Depends on Experience
Quarterly Performance Bonus Pay of up to $1.50 – $3.00/hr. worked
Monday through Friday 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM + Optional Overtime
- Read, interpret, and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- Utilize handheld tools such a screw and drill gun and general mechanic work.
- Plumbing, wiring, drilling, tapping, and some metal fabrication.
- Maintain inventory of products in workstations.
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards. Adjusting when specified results are not met.
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Adhere to LO/TO procedures, and all safety policies.
- 18+ years old
- Basic reading skills
- Must be able to follow directions
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Work well with a team
- Capability of working on the occasional field service or installation projects as part of a team
- Forklift experience is a plus