Machining Capabilities To Meet Your Part Requirements.
Five-axis traveling column machines, Hurco vertical milling centers, and DMG Mori horizontal milling centers provide the versatility to handle your needs from prototypes to high-volume orders, handling parts of any shape in sizes up to 570” x 144” x 59” and weighing up to 40 tons.
Redundancy of equipment ensures consistent production without interruption and our 5-axis machines offer the largest capacity in the midwest. With our overhead crane system we are able to handle the heaviest loads.
- (5) Nicolas Correa 5-axis Traveling Column Machines
- Capacities up to 570” x 144” x 59”
- (10) Hurco Vertical Milling Centers
- Capacities up to 84” x 34” x 30”, with cat 40 & 50 spindles and speeds up to 12,000 rpm
- (2) DMG Mori Horizontal Milling Centers
- Capacities of 22” x 22” x 26”, a five-pallet rotary pallet pool with spindle speeds up to 12,000 rpm